Saturday, February 25, 2012

Knitting update

I am still working on coming up with a decent pattern for knitting balls that can be stuffed with pellets and juggled. If you make them with a worsted yarn on american 5 needles you can just about get them to hold the pellets that they are stuffed with. I have not come up with a pattern that makes a round ball. They are just a bit off. Maybe this is because I have not knit this thing before and it may need more fines than I am putting into them.

Well I will keep working at it and see if I can come up with something better. Now you may be saying to yourself. Why don't you crochet them. Well I am not such a fan of the so called hooked art. I have it in my head that this can be don with the knitting so I am going to try and figure it out.

Sunday is the ice skating trip with the church and I am wearing my skates as I type because I have not worn them in a long time and want to make certain they still fit. They appear to fit. I am sure that mattered to everyone out there in the interweb land.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo