Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Group and Rolling Tote

Fun times were had at the Yarn N'At. We did another episode of Yarn N'At. It is such an entertaining episode we stuck it together this evening. This is Rachel having fun at the Dinosaur and Sheep Group. I think she is having fun. Maybe that is not a fun having face. At least she has a balloon Turtle. Really there is little else to life other than balloon turtles. So if you life is not what you want it to be be ask yourself. Do I have a balloon turtle. If the answer is no then that is why you are unhappy.If you come to our group we will make you a turtle that will make you happy.
I did drag out the old rolling tote again. The thing has seen better days. It's wheels wore out and the feet that hold it out in the front have also worn out.
This is what the underside looks like not. It has a bit of wood for the feet now. And there are new wheels in the back. I know you are impressed. I certainly am.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo