Friday, June 06, 2008

Met a man named G Dub

A good couple of day witting and typing mostly typing. While I was out and about on the Bus someone asked me if I was witting. Since I was writing stuff in one of my red notebooks I had to agree with him. He asked what it was about and I told him.

We then asked if I would make him a character in the book. I have never had anyone ask that before. The guy said his name is G Dub. Being a black man we said that he did not want his Character killed off in the book. I suppose I can see that.

If it makes him feel any better one of the main Characters in the book is a black man. He is in at least seven of the books.

IN the book there are several pirate ships. They have larger rolls in the subsequent books. Still they need commanders. I don't think any of the Pirate Captains buy it in the books.

Well anyway. just wanted to replay this unique story to both of my readers. Bellow are some pictures of Cadet Thurman and Wilson juggling. They are moving along rather well.

BE safe out there everyone and keep you stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo