Monday, June 09, 2008

The Battle for Wolf 359

I am working on the last battle scene in the book. It was originally set in the star system Wolf 359. It is a real place in the Universe not terribly far from Earth in Universal terms. In the story the Unites States has set up the New Columbia Colony in the Wolf 359 system.

Someone pointed out to be that there was a big space battle in one of the Star Trek series in the Wolf 359 system. I figured I was safe using a real place. Be sides Earth I don't remember them ever using a real place. So I set the thing out in space somewhere. It takes some of the fun out of it but what can you do?

I am still working on clown hats. I should have another one finished at the Monday knitting group. If I remember I will take some pictures. AI should post them on the Punk Rock knitter's group as well. they are into wicked head gear.

Well just wanted to check in as I defend the Universe from the polytheistic hordes that wish to enslave Humanity.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo