Sunday, November 15, 2009

The End of an Old Freind


This is going to sound rather strange. My old Apparatus Bag is at the end of the line. On Thursday the clasp on the handle broke. One of the club pouches is about to fall off and the zipper barely works. In addition to that it is not the colors of the Clown Brigade anymore.

So after nine years this bag is not going to be of much use anymore. hing like this go. I have carried this bag almost daily for all of that time.

Well I finished a new apparatus bag. It is black white and red the Color of the Steel City Clown Brigade. It is currently in the wash setting the black of the bag. So I should have a new bag.

In a strange way it also symbolizes our break with the Army. For so many years it was a good thing. Now it is worn out and can not serve it's purpose any longer.

Well it was a good bag and perhaps I will frame it. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo