Sunday, November 08, 2009

Dive Bombing Cat

I have an office in the basement of my house. It is the place that i work on my books and various other writing projects. Occasionally it the place that I knit or do something else along those lines. It is a comfortable place with a big comfy couch a television and a refrigerator.

The only thing that is a bit annoying as that my cat thinks that she can type. Perhaps she like the keyboard or the sound it makes. Either way when I am not here she lays on it or sits next to it and punches keys with her little paw. If I am not in the office she will be in her typing away at something that she is working on. She never saves so I do not know what she is writing. Perhaps she has her own little kitty cat flash drive that she saves her work on. I wonder if her flash drive is a Hello Kitty Flash Drive. I would find that very entertaining if that were the case. I have not seen one of those before. Still I am sure there is such a thing as the hello kitty flash drive.

The thing that bothers me in all of this is that I do not know how she get into the basement. At one point she was crawling through the wall and jumping out between two beams over me desk. This was very annoying because she would land right in my keyboard sometimes while I was typing on it. Needless to say I sealed up that hole. Then I found another hole she was something through and sealed that one up. I still have not been able to prevent her from getting into my basement office. Well at least she is not dive bombing my desk anymore. I suppose that is a good thing.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo