Saturday, November 07, 2009

Book Randomness

There was not much happening today. I spent a good chunck of the day on the bus roaming from place to place. SO I did some work done on new parts of the book. For those that do not know I always write what ever I am doing out long hand. Well I am switching to short hand. The thing I spent the most time on is the rewrite of the first short story.

One of the interesting things that I have noted is that the first short story ended right after the Pirate Base was destroyed. There was this build up about a prophecy that involves James Booth and his daughter Evangeline. Still it never played out. It was so long ago that I cannot remember what I intended all of this for. There is so much more that can be added. I am wondering if it is not a short story at all. I am beginning to think that it may have been a book that I never finished. That would be very strange.

There are some character from the first short story that are in Jefferson Fleet during the war with China during the series of short stories that take place ten years after the first short story. I am wondering if there was supposed to be a series of a couple small books that I simply forgot about. That would mean that the first series of books is actually the second. At this rate I am never going to finish these books.

Well that is all I have to ramble about the books for the moment. I am going to take the first book and beat myself with it until I am unconscious. It has been a long day and I do not feel tired. I am not sure why my body works like that.

Well be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo