Friday, January 16, 2009

Playing with the Blog

Once again I have put some time into putting the Blog back together. I have not had time to really put this thing back together after I ungraded to the new blogger format. Yes that was a year ago and I should have dealt with it by now. Still, how fancy does this thing need to be to go through irrelevant stuff like this.

The most useful thing that I have fixed up is the time and place for the Monday Knitting group. As mentioned before the Monday knitting group is meeting in Homestead. Half the folks that attended were the clown brigade members.

Well as the story goes the young folks wanted to work in the knitting thing as well. Well now that we have the meeting time and place settled we are going to invide everyone.

So if you ever wanted to go to a knitting group with clowns this is your chance. Also if you have a kids that is knitting this is not a half bad place to take them. So join us in the Clown Cave if you have the Time.

There is of course the new mast. I have wanted something like that. I just had to take the time to put it together.

There is also the label cloud. I have not been able to get it just right. The kind that work of the labels in blogger do not work with the three column format. So this is the next best thing. I am not happy with it and will continue to tweak it. If anyone out there had a good self contained cloud widget that would be nice.

Well just want to check in. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo