Monday, January 12, 2009

Murdering Fake People & New Soldiers

I have never really wanted to do away with someone. Ever since I have been writing these books I have had the urge to wipe out entire civilizations. There is nothing more annoying that trying to get people that you created to try and something. It is like herding kittens.


The book is over three hundred pages and continues to grow. This craziness will have to stop at some point or I will have a one thousand page book. Well I figure I am going to keep writing and pick a place to end it.


On other fronts there are a couple pictures that I have not posted through sheer forgetfulness.

This is Walt and a couple other folks that have been enrolled as soldiers at our Corps. This is our divisional commander and officers. Yes we all dress alike. This is the fun part of being in an army.

This is a picture of the Children that were enrolled as Jr. Soldiers at the corps. This class of Soldier and Jr. Soldier is twice the size of the congregation when Carol and I first joined the Church. So this is very encouraging.


Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.







No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo