Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hats and Tunes

Still working on hats and the accordion. To make things supper scary i am on my fourth clown hat this month. And The accordion band now has three accordions a drummer and piano player. It is just like a real band only evil, really evil.We are going to offer to play amazing grace during church.
The Salvation Army is having it's family camp at the end of August. At least I think it is. I can't remeber. We should take our instruments. That would be so cool. Well it would be from a certain point of view. And considering that I have a unique point of view that makes it cool.

The book is moving along quickly. I am happy with it's progress.

Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Kath said...

I gotta say, in all the renditions I've ever heard of "Amazing Grace" I don't believe I've ever heard it performed on the accordian.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo