Monday, November 28, 2011

Random Stuff

The struggle to learn Japanese continues. Apparently I stink at learning languages. Well it is something to keep things interesting.

We had a great day at the CMU Juggling yesterday. All of our folks were on the stilts and even one of the CMU students praved the aluminium legs. I have some pictures on my phone that I cano get off at the moment. I will have to have one of the young people in the group get them off for me.

On the subject of the young people they are off from school today as well. I will probably be heading over to Homestead if the weather hold to give some stilting lessons. They are really doing exceedingly well. We are thinking of having a stilter in our routine for the Christmas pagent at the church. I am not exactly sure if it is a pagent. It sound more like some kind of variety show. Which is better that is something that is right up out alley even we are a Brigade and not and Alley. The clown folk out there know what I mean.

Well everyone be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo