Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blogging Failures

Well I posted something with the phone. Apparently you can only send so much at one time with the text messages. I am sure this is something that every six year old knows. Even so it was a wonderful learning experince for me. Also I wonder how you do spell checking with the text message.

As some research I looked up text messageing on the internet. Apparently people use abbreviations so that they can put longer test into a smaller space. This is a fascinating thing. Apprently OMG mean Oh My God. that is an interesting thing. I am sure that everyone else on the planet already knew this stuff. Still it is something new to me.

Well I will be doing some research on the texting nomenclature. Perhapse I can find a book on all the abbreviations.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo