Friday, November 18, 2011

Nearing the End

I am just about finished with the Long Scarf that i have been working on for the last week or so. It is a good strong one that will be able to stand up to the rigors of a good clown routine.

I am also considering making a flower stick for the grab bag thing at the COAI. i have some material that is not the colors that we usually use. So it might be nice to encourage juggling there with a juggling present.

On other knitting fronts i am trying to find a cable knit sweater pattern that i like. It has been a long time since i knit a sweater. It strikes me that i should knit one every once and while just so that i can keep up on them. I know there are folks out there that just love to knit sweaters. They scare me just a little.

On the sewing front it is time to make a new Apparatus bag. The current design is doing rather well except for the holes and the fading. There are also a couple folks in the Clown Brigade that are starting to juggle more items. So they are going to need bags as well.

Well that is it for now. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo