Tuesday, November 23, 2010

We had a rather good scout meeting this evening. We did not have very many kids. Still we had more than enough adults. I don't recall starting a Pack when we had enough adults. So this thing should come along nicely. We only need to have some meeting and the kids will show up. Build it and they will come and that sort of thing.

I am also happy about the new knitting group. I have to knit something for the COAI Christmas thing. Knitting with some of the Brigad mebers will be good inspiration for that.

I have also been working on updating the definitions section of this blog. I never did finish it. I figure that if i put in a couple definitions a day i will have it finished in a year or two.

Well just checking in be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo