Saturday, December 11, 2010

Smart President

I am incredibly happy to have a President that is not ashamed of being smart. In a recent episode of Mythbuster the President gave the guys a challenge to resurect a Greek Death Ray. The simple fact that the President would admit to liking a science based show is a great step up in my book.

The old Joe Six Pack folk would have you think that reading a books makes you part of an intellectual cultural elite. It scares the hell out of me when a leader says that being too smart is a bad thing for the President. Mr. Obama's recent stiches aside it scares me when the leader of my nation cannot say simple words.

When the Legacy of this President is recalled the economic problems we are currently facing will be a foot note. In addition they will probably be blames on Bush anyway. What people will remeber is how he deals with internation relations and universal healthcare.

I recently had a conversation with someone about President Nixon. All we talked about was hishistoric trip to China and the creation of the EPA and Earth Day. I don't even Watergate got a mention during the conversation.

Well I know I don't normally go on about Polotics. Still, this something special to me and I though it needed mentioned.

Be safe out there ad keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo