Monday, September 06, 2010

TV is Bad really.......

Today I have discovered there is a TV show about people from New Jersey. I am sure there are good people in New Jersey. I am in Pennsylvania so I do not like to think there is a state full of morons next to mine. It is bad enough Ohio cannot hold an election. Now I know there are people who are trying to fry themselves with sun tanning lotion. Now I am judgin this entire series from a single heavily bleeped clip from a half naked person called Snookie. I think she is female. Even if she is not he is attempting to be female I would think.

Also I discovered the the Housewives of Orange County are in New Jersey. I think I was hoping it was another Orange County.

Well I do not know. I do know I will not watch either. I hope that if enough people do not watch them then someone will write a scripted show to replace them with. Maybe they could hire Paulie Shore as an illiterate librarian. Well it would be scripted at least.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo