Sunday, September 12, 2010

This and That

I have continued to work on this and that. I have been messing around with the script for the next clown show. I think I should have a completed version for our tuesday meeting. We will see what the folk think of that.

I have also be revising our membership information sheet. The one that we have been using for a while is a wee bit lacking. Also I was able to throw the photographic release thing in with the information sheet. It saved us a sheet of paper per person. I know that sound terribly exciting.

I am also reconsidering the net program that we once did. It was a nice little thing when we did it. The Brigade is once again fairly stable. Maybe it is time to resurect that. I will throw it out there at this weeks meeting and see where it goes.

We be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo