Saturday, September 04, 2010

Still tinkering

I am still tinkering with the script for the Golden Rule Show.

In the original version of the show the piano player was also the annoucer. To divide up the work more fairly i am making the Sergeant Major the announcer in this show. I am thinking that Sergeatn Thurman will play the part of the Sergeant Major. He clown persona is very commanding so i think it will be a good fit for her.

Sergeant Wilson and the Brimage that is not in the puppet stage will play the parts of the clowns that are fighting with each other. We did get away with a fair amount of violence in the first go round for this show. I might throw in a couple extra things in that area. This particular group is fairly good at the physical violence. So I would like to give them something to do.

I am only going to give it anout half hour. I have to be up early for church.
Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo