Tuesday, June 08, 2010

There are days

Long time readers will know that i have been working on a book for some time. The book is part of several story arcs that will be dealt with in several books. I( am sure that professional writers accomplish this with complex tables and plot outlines. Me I am writing six books at once. At least I think it is six books. heck by the time I am done it might be nine or ten.

Anyway if I have an important plot element i write the chapter for this plot element through several books so that I am sure that it works out. There is some kind of device that i using in the Chapter title that I hope will make all of this work out. We will see how it goes.

Well I was working on the chapters for the schisim in the church for the third or fourth book. It made me realize that this was a more important plot element than I have been giving it credit for. So that mean that I has to work it's way into the first book. the first book that was already jammed packed with all kind of stuff. So that mean there are going to be several more chapters to the first book.

Well we will see how it goes. Just checking. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo