Friday, June 11, 2010

New Chapters

I am still working on Ballington booth's Legacy. Just when I thought it was getting close to to done i decided to add a bunch of new stuff to it to make stuff that happens later make more sense.

Today I have been working on several new chapters that have to do with the Yukawa Family. the father is in the earlier series so I figure I need him some more in this one to add some continuity. Also it give him some time to interact with his son.

One thing that this has been keeping me away from is knitting. I have had very little time to knit between this and everything else that is happening. I am thinking of doing a sweater or perhapse some socks.

Well I am just checking in. I have to get back to editing stuff and adding and cutting and all the other goofyness involved with what I am doing.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo