Monday, June 14, 2010

More Sewing and the Flu or Something

Besides the sweing there is not much going on around here. My wife and have been under the weather for the ast few days. It is very odd. She appears to get sick and then she gives me what ever she has. Se likes to share like that. Unless there is ice cream involved. There is no sharing with ice cream involved.

I am running low on number 10 snaps. If it were not for the snaps I should be able to finish two Ap Bags. So I suppose I a going to go out into the muggy weather to find some snaps.

Well on the up side I am feeling a little better from the flu like alergy what ever thing that has been dogging me for the last week.

Perhapse I will have some pictures of young people wth their new Ap Bags soon.

There is not much going on other wise. Oliver says hello. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo