Thursday, May 27, 2010

Three Thirty

It is three thirty in the morning and I am in my Temple of Solitude. Which of course is an over dramatic way to refer to my basement office where many offenses have been launched against he English Language. And here is the latest one.

Oliver has been working overtime on this the sixth edit of the first Book in The Salvation NAvy series. Well after two years of working on it I finally do not hate it with every fiber of my being. I am not sure why I cannot get this thing to a place that I life. Several of the other stories are somewhere that I like them. For some reason I cannot get this one n a good place. The sad thing is that the series should probably start with this one. So I have to get it right.

Well wish me luck on the sixth edit. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo