Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Randomness Part 5,692

My various adventures in this and that continue.

We had a fairly good practice yesterday. Our juggler are still moving along. Much Sergeant Thurman's chagrin she was teaching people to juggle. For someone that pretends to be so grumpy much of the time she is fairly good at giving people instruction. So that is promising as always.

The drawing cartooon thing is coming along a great deal better than I thought it would. Frankly I though I would be incredibly bad at it. So it is nice that something nice is happening in that way. I will stick up some more pictures when I scan them in.

I have been having a very hard time With Katherine Mason. I suppose she is the character that I have worked on the most. Perhapse I have such an image of her in my mind that I cannot place it on paper in a way that satisfies me. Well I will have to keep at it.

This was also the last sign language class in this section. Well I was just checking in. I think I need to hit the hay.

Be Safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo