Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gozilla

I have been scouring the internet looking for information on the new Godzilla Movie. All I have found thus far is several refferences to something the Legendary Pictures is going to do. There are no detail just that they have aquired the right from Toho. Which of course the last American version was terrible. I suppose the effect were alright but I personally did not like the monster nor was it very well written.

Well I suppose I still like the whole idea of a man in a suit terrorssing a tiny little Tokyo. There are a couple youtube video of something that they claim is a new trailer for the next Godzilla movie. The moster is different but still not the igona looking thing that Mathew Broderick has to fight. If I am not mistaken the monster is gray instead of it greenish. Still it lookes much like Godzilla should look.

The only thing I am worried about is anAmerican company making a bad Godzilla movie with the real monster. That might really hurt their comeback. Still the Zilla monster did get Toho to make a new batch. So maybe American failure will be Japanese success.

Well be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo