Thursday, March 25, 2010

Musical Stuff

Long time readers of this blog will know that I do not have much of an attention span. I tend to bounce around from subject to subject. That sad thing is that this tends to be how things go in my life

The things that I have been rattling around with for the last couple month is music. Everything from Jpop to bagpise music are on my MP3 player. Recently I have been adding gospel music to the mix. I have my player plugged into the computer and on the random setting these are the songs that it has played

Flower of Scotland on the bagpipes
Battlefield by Norman Hutchins
Wo Wa by Namie Amuro
Barney Miller Theme Song
Spring by Vivaldi
Go Down Moses by George Shaw
Llevame by Soroya
Bloody Sunday by U2
All About the Girls by MiChi
Kiko by Los Lobos

I am not sure what this has to do with anything. I knew and old man that said that one could judge someone by the kind of music that they listen. I do wonder what kind of opinion one would draw from this kind of musical selections.

Well anyway just checking in. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo