Saturday, March 23, 2013

Scott Brand Lies to You

First off I would like to thank all of the people that are spamming the old Blog. So I stopped by to post a complaint about some company and there is a bunch of spam. Somehow that seems just about right

Anyway the good peole at Scott Brands is advertising that if your stop by their website and do a survey. You are then supposed to get a free month of Hulu. Well in reality you get a chance to give them all your credit card information. If you do not give them your personal information you do not get the free month.

I was so annoyed that I called Hulu. They claimed it was a standard industry practice. Well the only site I know of like them is Netflix. Well I tried them out and actually got a free month without having to jump through hoops. I called the people at Scott and they claim that they let you know before hand. Well it is toward the bottom of a several page document that is shrunk down to 4 pt font. So yes they do tell you that they are lying to you about the free month. They just do it in the sneakiest way possible.

Well if you come across this offer don't believe it. Scott just want to survey you with out giving you anything in return.

So go Brawny

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo