Saturday, March 09, 2013

A Group of Clowns

What is a group of clowns called?

One of the folks in my troupe looked this up. According to what they found it is a Buggy.

What the heck. I have never heard that. It is like a Lion being told that his Pride is called a chair.

I looked this up on the internet. I came across Yahoo answers third or fourth on the list of search results. It indeed said that a group of clown was called a Buggy. Upon further inspection this answer was voted on by yahoo users.

So basically a group of people who may or may not know the answer get to vote on what they think the answer is.

Well that sounds like a great system. No wonder wikipedia is not considered a valid research tool. Oh that reminds me. I have to go on wikipedia and add the time I landed on the moon while a crew member of Appolo 15.

Oh by the way. A group of clowns is called a Troupe or sometimes and Alley.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo