Friday, March 15, 2013

Ideas of March March

 As always the Ideas of March March was a great thing. The clowns and I joined some other denziens of the city on our yearly misson to make people aware that they should beware of the Ides of March March. Here was are walking down the street warning everyone that we were there. It is hard to tell who is in clown face from behind. You also may not be able to tell I am on stilts.

In the lower right corner is Amelia the President of the Tri-Rivers Clown Alley. So perhapse this counts as our first joint operation with the Tri-Rivers.


Most of the pictures I took were like this one of a passing car. They were waving at us that we are number one. Usually one uses their pointer finger for that . Still, I will not judge.

The bottom picture is Mandy and the 18th Annual March cake.

Well as you can see I am a lousy photographer. I hope Walt got better pictures.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo