Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Profanity Laced Messages

I had a rather rude responce from someone who read my post on Mitt Romney's dancing horse. The basic gist of it was that I was not really an everyman.

I have reread that post and at no point did I claim to be an everyman. Everyman cannot juggle breath first or walk on stilts. So I have always thought of myself as special. Well that is what my mother would tell me before she would load me on the short bus to school every morning as  a child, but I digress.

I did erase the response because besides being rather rude it used the f bomb seven times. I think there were only five sentences so that is a bit excessive.

The reason I bring this up is that ther person posted another message gripping about the fact I did not publish their message. it's my bleeding blog I can publish what ever I want. More importantly kids read this things. There is no need for that kind of language.

So there you go. You are right I am not an everyman. Not because I special, mainly because noone else wants to be me.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

Also I am a clown not a person should look to for political advice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo