Monday, September 24, 2012

Cleaning Up

As I look around the old blog it is apparent there needs to be some redding up around here. No that is not a way to say there is not enough communism on the blog. That is a Pittsburgh expression for cleaning up for all two of my international readers. It has not gone unnoticed that I have a bunch of stuff cluttering up the place. Several of the blogs I used to follow have gone fallow. And still their links live on here. Well I think I will take some time to see what is still working and get rid of what is not working.

I still like the over all format with the three columns. It gives me the space to put up all kinds of junk. Oh and by the way here is a random Ramstien Video. I am not sure what is going on here. Still there it is.



Well that is it for now. Yes I know that was mostly pointless. Still, that is where things are at the moment. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo