Monday, April 05, 2010

Radio 1

I has been a kind of Radio 1 day.It is odd because yesterday was definitely a radio 6 day.

Anyway I have been working on this and that today nothing terribly focused. Anyway I have been listening to the punk show on Radio 1. it is the sort of music that you cannot get on the radio around this.

Yester was waiting for the new Who to appear on the web. So of course the was the Craig Charles Funk Show on BBC 6. Perhpase I have a Brittish reader or two that will relate to some of this.

Anyway I am really behind on my knitting. i did not even finish my winter knitting for this year and Easter has come and gone. I suppose that doing a bunch of sewing has killed by knitting. Still you cannot take the machine on the bus so that has been some knitting getting done just not much.

Well I am just checkin in for some random sillyness. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo