Thursday, April 08, 2010

Juggling Progress

Two of our Jr Clowns and an Apprentice are working on rings and scarves. With out my asking them they have begun team juggling. This is great. We have been having issued with juggling. Frankly I can understand why someone would hate juggling. I was not very good at it while I was learning. And even though i can do it now I am still not that good at it. I suppose I am better than some still, there are a slew of people that are better than me.

Anyway today i am heading out to pick up a new batch of juggling equipment. It does a heart good to see progress in such things.

Out ad in the paper started yesterday looking for new clowns. This add will also help us figure out where our advertising dollars should best be spent for a Clown for Hire type business.

Well just checking in. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo