Sunday, October 25, 2009

It is Seven in the Morning and I have not slept yet

It is seven in the morning and I have not slep yet. I don't suppose I needed to type that bit again.

I am working on the second and third books in the series. there are some relationship things that I need to work out so that i know how things should be in the first book. For some reason this has been weighing heavily on me. there really is not rush for any of this.

By the way this is a random Toto video



Well I am not sure what to do. I think I have too many people getting married in the first couple books. I( do think they all need to get together. Still, there is such a thing as wedding overload.

I will have to consider ways around this. I do think that the name of the Second book is going to be The DRagon People Rising. Well it make sence in the context of the book. I still do not have a title for the third book. I think it might be the Eleven Doctrine.

Well be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo