Friday, October 23, 2009

The Book

The book continues to plug along at a painfully slow pace. Most issues revolved around the decision to add the Japanese to the book. When I looked at the future stories there was simply no way that they were not involved with things at this stage. So the only way to deal with those continuity issues was to add them to the book. This will probably add a couple hundred pages to the first book. I figure that it has already added over a hundred.

the main issue is that the character are not where they are supposed to be in the future book. They need to be at a certainplace in the future books. These books have to tell how they got to that place. That is annoying because I never really though about how they got to those places. For most of the Japanese Characters this was simply not an issue. So it is now one.

Well that is what I have been up to. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo