Thursday, July 13, 2006

We Loose those Most Dear to Us

Recent event have kept me away from civilization. I have not been able to post since I have not been around a computer that was on line.

For those of you that know me you know where I was. Never the less knitting has continued on the else of civilization. I have gotten through a couple of hats and scarves made with a chuanky yarn for the Knitting for Charity at Knit 1. By the way if you have nothing to do sunday afternoons there si the knitting for Chartity at Knit 1 on Sundays from 1 to 4. They are currently knitting for The Salvation Army. A group near and dear to my heart. Please stop by and see me I will be the one with the bread in the blue uniform.

Secondly I do apoligise to my fan out there. I am sure you were very distressed to not read about my adeventures in knitting for nearly a month. To my fan out there I am back and will be blogging again. Thank you for your understanding.

Lastly I am sad to say that the Black Knitting Bag was struck down be someone hostile to knitting. It is a great tragedy that petty feelings can destroy anything. It is sad but what can you do. I will start another one I am sure but not this week.

I will write again tommaror have a good day

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo