Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Looking for New Blogs

I have noticed that many of the blogs that I have been reading over the years have begun to fall off. So if anyone out there thinks they have a great blog that they are reading let me know.

I have been looking for some clown blogs. Most of them are inactive. Wouldn't it be a shame if I am the only clown in the internet blogging. Well there are a couple I have found that I am keeping an eye on. One the guy claims that he does not have to juggle do balloon animals or even wear make up. So he is a truck drive that claims not to need a truck. Well if I like any of these I might start a clown blog section on the old blog.

I came across one named Johny the clown this is about a skinny woman with an eating disorder trying on clothes.

There is an Abstinence clown blog that I am not going to share the address to because it is offensive and useless.





No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo