Friday, August 31, 2012

Neil deGrasse Tyson

I am a church goer and I would be annoyed if someone tried to teach astrophysics during Sunday School. Actually if is was Dr. Tyson I would probably not be that bothered. Still, I do not think he is going to come to Pittsburgh and do this.

I also run a clown troupe and I would not let people teach astro physics during our meetings. OK Dr. Tyson might have some very interesting takes on what is happening during juggling practice. Ok so besides Dr. Tyson, Dr Hawking and a reanimated Albert Einstien it would annoy me. Any where here is a picture thing with a quote from him. Well at least the person who made it thinks it is his quote. Sadly Dr. Tyson does not have the time to waste reading this drivel to confirm or deny these things.





No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo