Saturday, February 21, 2009

Busy Writing

I have been working on the book with every spare moment for the last couple weeks.
At this point I am reading the book over and over looking for plot holes and things that need filled in. Every time I read through the book I find a dozen new thing that need tweeked and delt with. On the last read through i figured that i should write four more chapters and I changed the ending.

In the original idea of the book the last chapter was te first chapter. Most of the event shtat were supposed to take place in this book have been put off the the third or second book in the series.

I did get a chance to go to the Cult Knitting group in the South Hills this week end. My wife and I have not been there since before Christmas. It was fun as always to see what people were working on.

We took Apprentice Wilson with us. She said she a good time.

There is also a new social networking site called youngsalvos.com . It is not an official Army site. Still, it is good to see something like it begining. It should have happened a long time ago.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo