Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Random Clown Clips Clowns of the West to Smokey

The first Random Clown Clip is Clown of the West soon to be a Youtube classic, Enjoy. And by the way yes all clown have permits to carry.




The next clip is Tears of Clown by Smokey Robinson and the Miracles. This is one of my favorite songs. And no it is not because my clowning has turned me into a bitter and self loathing person. That was my time in Nam. I wasn't in the war just a really bad packet tour of Ho Chi Min City.

Well back to the main point of this little rant. Smokey Robinson is a music Demi God. He should be elected President. No he should be ruler of the world.



Just for the randomness this is a Reggae Band name The English Beat and their version.


Now for even more Randomosity here is BASSIX's version.



And believe it or not this is my favorite remake of this song. Yes you guessed it the Kids Incorporated version.

By the way I play all four of them in a round. Do not do if you have a first grasp on reality. It has been proven to call insanity in normal mortals. Only clowns may try this. Ot it could just crash your computer.
I just couldn't help it. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo