Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Slacking Off Again

As has become my habit of late I have been slacking off on the old blog. I am not really convinced that anyone is actually reading this. Still even if they are not I must do my part to pollute cyber space.

Recently I have been trying to resurrect some part of my fire juggling act. Frankly I have had no need of it for the last five years. There is a group of folks that do various forms of fire performing in Frick Park Thursday Evening after dark. The last couple weeks i have been hopping on the bus right after choir practice and going over there.

I did notice that someone was taking pictures with a camera. this is video from one of my attempts with a fire stick that I just built. It is incredibly heavy and i am not in love with it yet. Still it is a thing and I have been giving it a shot.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo