Thursday, May 24, 2007

Knitting in Homstead

Knitting at the Water Front in Homestead was fun as always. I knocked out another Chemo Cap and started another.

Today I am working text for the web page for the Fiber Festival. It is amazing the detail that goes into planning an event like this one. I think we have the classes that we need and I am playing around with fitting them into a schedule at this time. After I get the class schedule together we can start taking registrations. With luck we will have something up and going in early June. At the very least we should have posters and fliers at local yarn shops.

We are still looking for helpers with the classes and some other general volunteers. So far the response has been better than I would have expected. And I'm happy that things are moving along better than I expected.

The Kittens are continuing to grow and are still noisy and annoying. The little fur balls are not on solid food yet. Still, we are trying to get them changed over. After that we can give them away.

Well like I said it is a busy day. I will have to go now. be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo