Friday, January 03, 2014

Making Balls Again

Miss Thurmon made a bothersome discovery a couple weeks ago while at a juggling practice. One of the lacrosse balls we were using was a great deal heavier than the others. This meant that the scale I have been using is off. So this week I picked up a used postal service scale. Sadly it also means that a lot of the balls that I have been making have also been off.

So for the last week I have reweighed all the round bean bags we have made in the last couple months. I am adjusting their weight and stitching them back up. I figure by Sunday I will have all the practice balls fixed. I may even be able to make a couple new sets.

Anyway after weighing all the balls they balance out at 5.3 ounces. This also puts them in the mid range for what lacrosse balls are supposed to weigh.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo