Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Play List

If you listen to the play list on my phone it is nuts. There is only one radio station that half as nuts as the music that I choose to listen to that is WRCT. In the middle of the night that sometimes have a DJ Filling Dead Air. Well that it what it says on thier web site when you tune in over the web. i apparently live on the back side of a hill from thier transmitter so I get a clear signal over the web.

No one appears to advertise on this station so it is not cluttered with any of that. For some reason I always tune in the middle of the night. So I had no idea that it was a college radio station. I suppose I should have guessed because of the lack of advertising or pledge drives.

With any luck there will be juggling on Sunday. I think I am going to put in a request.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo