Saturday, October 27, 2012

More Bus Blogging



Just checking in as I tool around on the bus. One thing I have notices is that I have nearly a couple hundred posts that in draft form stuck in the old blogger. Being that this is all less than important unpublished less than important is probably even less important. I am not sure why I thought some things needed more consideration that other things. Looking over some of them they appear to be just as pointless as everything else.

Well anyway I figure I will look through these posts and publish or erase them. It will be a bit like the saddest Easter Egg hunt ever. New posts will appear in past months and years.

In other news, if you can call it news, I was elected President of our Choir. Granted no one else wanted the job.  Even so, I am putting that in the win column. And uncontested victory is still a victory.

Well be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo