Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Once again unto the Beich

I was just just watching Henry V so instead of killing French folks I am off to clown practice. Today was get ready for the one and only parade the Steel City Clown Brigade does every years. The Ides of March March. This is a fun filled event of running around the South Side and making noise. WE are warning that they should beware of our March that occurs on the Ides of March. After we have warned everyone we go somewhere and have cake. This year I think I will be running around on my stitls. Well maybe not running as so much as walking along with everyone else.

It looks as if it starts around six o-clock so we will all be there with our strange stuff on ready to warn the world about the March.

I hope to see you all there. Mainly because I cannot see you on this thing now. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo