Sunday, May 30, 2010

Three in the Mornig Again

I wonder where Powers Boothe got his name from. I am not sure where that came from. I am working on the book which has several character named Booth. It made me wonder why Powers Boothe has an e on the end of his name. I think the first thing I saw him in was the movie where he portrayed Jim Jones.

Well I am not sure why that is important. Although his is the only person i know with a final e on the name Boothe. Maybe there are other people with their name spelled like that. i could simply be misspelling their names. Maybe it an actor thing. there could have been another guy name Powers Booth and he had to have a different name to join the Screen Actors Guild.

Well onto some other randomness. i wonder why there are people saying rude things about Justin Beiber on the Youtube. It is not as if he sings about mass murder or abusing small animals. Well I suppose I just do not get it.



Be safe out there and keep your stick ont he ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo