Thursday, April 17, 2008

Redoing an Old Blog

With the Brigade doing so well I decided to give the Brigade blog another shot. I made one up last June and we never really used it. With a couple new clown and more people on line we figured to give it another shot.

Well this is the blog The Steel City Clown Brigade. It is where we are going to put up vids of the practices and bits from the shows. We are still playing around with it.

Amoung other things we found a nice little daily devotional type thing. The new blogger draft type thing is kind of neat. They have ways of making the little gizmos on the side bars. My HTML is not what most people's is. Still, I may be able to figure it out. I have no idea what kind of gizmo I might make.

If anyone takes a look at it and has suggestions let me know. Be safe out there everyone and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo